Thursday, April 23, 2009

Source Statement - 4/23

Throughout the beginning stages of my video, I have been very focused on the execution of my idea rather than the idea itself. I feel that I have already created a cool concept for editing together audio and video, but now it is time to take the whole project a step further. Much of this would have to deal with the progression of movement in the video in accordance to the music. Towards the end of the video, I plan on using multiple figures to move in time to alternate tracks (sounds) in the music. This way, I plan to illustrate how different people affect one's journey, and how meeting a brillinat person is like adding a new measure to a piece of music. It creates harmony.

Another aspect of the video that will be modified is the time of day, this is already apparent in the video I have, but the final sequence will take place in a night setting, as to effect the time progression element in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment